I pulled all of my garlic (somewhere between 175 and 200), regardless of the humidity we have been having. I took benefit of being indoors, and began a crock pot of black beans with onion and garlic. The procedure for Diamond Painting deutschland the center pump took a number of hours, so we did not get to visit. We took the saw to some, made them look good, and delivered them to the parents who knocked the barn down. Our barn cats even come to the porch when we've got our "porch time" alone or collectively.

If two women of mine wish to bake, it's going to occur. I crocheted mine considerably following a free sample on-line. All that siding laying down is weighed down by beams, so we should get equipment to take care of that to free up the siding. Thankfully, he has a number of nephews which have helped tear a barn down over summer time. Thankfully, Broderie diamant before we left, I stuffed the crock pot. And a pot of them.

Again. Pulling all the green bean plants, and bringing in a handful for diamond painting Jesse's pet food. Pulling the last cabbage, and bringing in some small-ish cauliflower heads. I pulled 6 foot ragweeds that grew within the carrot row, bringing in a number of teeny tiny carrots, so the tops could go to Daughter's pet rabbit. You do not see your complete row, as a result of I am nonetheless weeding it. Weeding. Lots and many weeding.

I won't be getting one other batch of radish relish, but I will be roasting these. Here is a close-up picture of the drying radish seed pods. We've been having some stunning sunrises and sunsets here recently. Thanksgiving day. Oh, and diamond painting on high of that very same day, Hubby's family is having their huge meal. As for the youngsters, they nonetheless think I am nuts, and assume having a garden is means too much work. Sister "P" is doing significantly better and is perhaps going house soon.

My faculty Vet-tech-in-training, had been on the pc doing homework all day. In at some point. No stress there. It's cold out there and that i snapped it pretty quickly. Every year we discover one there for some reason. Aside from a little bit of pale coloration, they're holding collectively properly and Diamond Painting work very well for bathroom hand towels. I felt so terrible that Hubby had no breakfast to take to work yesterday, and no lunch.

It was my lunch, and broderie diamant Hubby's breakfast for the following day. One, two youngsters are at sleepovers as a result of college is closed today for President's Day. Literally. We haven't been residence but someday I think. I caught a glimpse of the backside of the second working away. They came right by way of our property, from the woods, diamond painting and crossed the road. He came house in pain from the dentist last night. That's okay. I think we'd moderately go do that trip, and diamond painting stay the night time vs.

I'm joining Diary of a Stay at Home Mom at the moment.