Although travellers can usually get better hotel deals on Priceline, I recommend families avoid using Priceline for Disney vacation hotels for a couple reasons. First, Priceline hotel room reservations are only guarantee accommodation a maximum of two hotel guests. This is problematic for parties of three or more. Second, Priceline hotel reservations do not guarantee any particular amenities. While most Anaheim and Orlando area hotels have swimming pools, it would be a major disappointment to 'win' a hotel on Priceline that did not have one.

cadf191cd2844b6d4899608b97cc8a4f.jpg

best brunch in orlando Men seem to get a kick out of eating like idiots. Skipping breakfast. Going all day without eating. Huge belly buster lunch specials. Fast food. Buffet lines. All of these make it difficult to lose weight and they are completely self-inflicted.

Tucson is the 32nd largest city that is located in Arizona. Tucson is the right place for you to spend your golf vacation because it has bright sunshine and excellent golf. Playing golf in Tucson would be different because it would be a play in a desert. Some good resorts are JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa, the Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, etc. Of course the most expensive of all would be the Cany Ranch Resort.

best breakfast in orlando Some additional things my family loves to do in the Orlando Area include Universal Studios, Wet N Wild, Sea World, Old Town Orlando, The Kennedy Space Center and Busch Gardens Tampa.

best breakfast buffet orlando The Swan Hotel was, in itself, a great experience. And then we spent a lot of time behind the scenes at Disney and researching some other fabulous customer service places in Orlando.

The whole resort is really spectacular. When you are inside its large indoor atrium, you feel as though you have been transported to different parts of Florida The atrium includes themed areas from various parts of Florida such as the Key West, St. Augustine and the Everglades with amazing scenery. There is a large koi fish pond inside a Fort in the Saint Augustine section. One thing that my kids really enjoyed, was seeing the live alligator feeding, which is also in the fort area. The alligators are fed two times each day (make sure you check the lobby for the times). There are also many cute shops that you can visit.