Over the years, I learned another little handy trick that seems to help when it comes to saving money on parts for my car. You know all of those old "buy here, pay here" car lots? Well, if you run into one that is locally owned, you may get a little deal on any spare parts that they have laying around. Many times, these spare parts are just lying around and cannot be used for anything in the lot. The owners of these little side car dealerships love to make a fast buck and are often more than willing to part with a few vehicle parts to make some fast cash.

car based When I lost my sight, fear of living in darkness nearly devastated me, but God promised to be a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path Psalm 119:105 NIV.

Everything started out just fine, they were selling cars faster than they could ever imagine. Their service departments were busy disabling all those engines so they would be nothing but a chunk of metal. Their finance department and all their office staff were busy filling out the paperwork for the clunkers so they could get their money back from the Government. How good could this program be?

It is also a good idea to not be lazy and call more than one company to get the best price for that scrap car. Now, if you really just want to get rid of the old vehicle and do not care about how much cash you get for it, by all means, go ahead and call your local tow truck company and see if they can pick up the car for free. Some towing companies will while others will want to charge you.

Every state and town has at least a salvage yard where useful parts of dilapidated vehicles are salvaged for re-use. Most of the parts would be non-functional. But even the most dilapidated vehicles have a usable part either on the inside or on the outside.

Close the deal. Accept cash or a check for your car and sign over the title to the auto salvage yard. You may be required to sign other documentation as per the yard's requirements and state law. Obtain a receipt for the deal.

The third option I found when finding ways to sell my car was through a junk car removal service. These companies provide you the service of towing your car away from your garage while paying you cash for selling their car to them. Many reviews from people, on the internet, were very positive about the company and many were extremely satisfied by the reliable service they offered. What I learn was that this service is hassle free and no title work is required for the car if it is a model produced after 1995. Also, these companies accept cars in absolutely any condition and those companies which operated nationwide were reputed to give good money for the cars they were taking away. I was astonished because I had never heard of such a service before.

It does not require much investment for family car buyers to run companies that deal with this type of removal of junk cars. There are many such companies that operate around the state. Not only can you clear the car from your back yard and gain more space, you can also get some easy cash. These cars will be removed as the people interested bring heavy equipment to remove the vehicles from the backyard easily. This type of operation therefore serves a two-fold purpose of clearing junk and sprucing the backyard as well as giving you some money for parts that you would normally discard as junk.