Upright terminated troika age later Martin Martin Scorsese famously aforementioned Marvel movies are 'not cinema' another auteur has chimed in with his take: Avatar film producer James I Cameron.

The 68-year-Old film producer has started devising the compact rounds for his long-hoped-for sequel Avatar: The Room of Water, in theaters December 16, when he chimed in on both Marvel and DC movies in a extended question with

Cameron name-chequered both Wonder and DC in the interview, stating he thinks entirely of the characters deport like they're in college, no issue what their ages are.

James' take: Just terminated three age afterward Martin Scorsese magnificently aforesaid Wonder movies are 'not cinema' another auteur has chimed in with his take: Embodiment film producer James River Cameron

Marvel: Cameron name-checkered both Wonder and DC in the interview, stating he thinks wholly of the characters act equal they're in college, no matter what their ages are

'When I aspect at these big, salient films — I'm sounding at you, Wonder and DC — it doesn't substance how onetime the characters are, they completely behave comparable they're in college,' Cameron began. 

'They receive relationships, just they truly don't. They ne'er hang up their spurs because of their kids,' he added. 

'The things that truly anchor us and pass on us power, love, and a purpose? Those characters don't get it, and I intend that's non the direction to cause movies,' he stated.