마감 단상 - Homage To Korea (조국에의 경의)~!!!!

'

Kim announces new music

(김연아, 새로운 프로그램 배경음악을 발표하다)

Yuna Kim revealed the music for her programs which she will debut at the World Figure Skating Championship in Tokyo
in March. Kim will skate to "Giselle" for the short program and play "Homage to Korea" in the free skate.

By AT Sports Posted: Nov 29, 6:13p ET

김연아 선수가 내년 도쿄에서 열리는 세계선수권대회에서 선보일 프로그램의 배경음악을 발표했다. 그녀의 쇼트프로그램인
"지젤"과 롱프로그램인 "조국에의 경의"가 그것이다.

(올댓스포츠에서 기사인용)

Yuna Kim revealed the music for her programs which she will debut at the World Figure Skating Championship in Tokyo
in March. Kim announced that the new programs were choreographed by David Wilson with whom she has enjoyed a successful four year partnership. The music to the short program will feature excerpts from the classical ballet Giselle
and the free program a montage of Korean traditional music, including Arirang.

김연아 선수가 내년 3월 도쿄 세계선수권대회에서 처음으로 선보일 프로그램 음악을 발표했다. 새로운 프로그램들은 지난
4년 동안 그녀와 함께 즐겁게 프로그램을 만들어온 데이비드 윌슨이 다시 안무를 맡았다고 밝혔다. 쇼트프로그램은 고전안무
'지젤'이 될 것이고, 프리 프로그램 음악으로는 '아리랑'을 비롯한 한국 전통음악을 편곡해 사용할 예정이다.

"This is the first time that I chose ballet music for my program. I think it will be a great opportunity to show
another side of me," explained Yuna Kim on the short program. "I like the actual story of Giselle. I look forward
to fully expressing the dramatic and lyrical interpretation of the music in my program"

"제 프로그램으로 발레음악을 선택한 것은 처음입니다. 저의 다른 모습을 보여줄 수 있는 좋은 기회라고 생각해요" 김연아는
새로운 프로그램에 대하여 "지젤의 스토리를 좋아해요. 쇼트프로그램에서 지젤의 음악에 대한 드라마틱하고 서정적인 해석을
충분히 표현하고 싶습니다" 라고 밝혔다.

"It's a passionate, dynamic, and strong music that has a story full of emotional complexity," expressed David Wilson
on the program. He added, "Although it's a short program, it feels like a long program because it has such a rich
story. It's a very intense journey and a fabulous opportunity for Yuna to display her power of expressing complex
emotions through the strength of her skating performance"

안무가 데이비드 윌슨은 지젤에 대하여 "복합적인 감정으로 가득찬 이야기를 담고있는 매우 열정적이고 동적이며 강한 음악"
이라고 말한 후 "쇼트프로그램이지만, 풍부한 이야기를 담고 있기 때문에 롱프로그램처럼 느껴집니다. 이번 쇼트프로그램은
복잡한 감정을 특유의 강한 퍼포먼스를 통해 표현하는 연아의 능력을 보여줄 강렬하면서도 좋은 기회가 될 것"이라 덧붙였다.

On his impression on the new program, Peter Oppegard commented, "It's a new level of sophistication in her movement.
When we first met, the first thing she mentioned was about further enhancing her artistry. This program allows Yuna
to expand her already well-known artistic abilities to new horizons"

코치인 피터 오피가드는 새로운 프로그램에 대해 "김연아 선수의 안무에 있어서 새로운 레벨의 도약이 될 것입니다. 처음
우리가 만났을 때 김연아 선수가 언급한 것은 그녀의 예술적 표현을 더욱 넓히고 싶다는 것이었습니다" 라고 의견을 밝힌
후 "이번 프로그램을 통해 김연아 선수는 이미 널리 인정받고 있는 그녀의 예술성을 새로운 지평으로 확장시킬 수 있을
것"이라고 말했다.

David Wilson also explained the background to how Korean traditional music was chosen for the skater's free program.
"Yuna's long program is an homage to her home country, a love letter from Kim to Korea. It's Yuna's gift and tribute
to all of her fans and country that showed her unwavering support throughout her career in competitive skating" He
went on to explain, "Yuna is such a well-loved sports hero throughout the world and somewhat of an icon in Korea.
As an Olympic champion, I think this is the perfect timing to share who she is and where she comes from culturally
with the rest of the world. Through this program, I hope she can bring to attention to the world stage what is
nearest and dearest to her heart...and that is Korea, clearly showing his love towards Korea and its people"

데이비드 윌슨은 어떻게 해서 한국의 전통음악이 그녀의 프리프로그램에 사용되게 되었는지에 대해 설명했다. "연아의 롱
프로그램은 그녀의 고향 한국에 대한 러브레터 같은 경의의 표현입니다. 그녀의 스케이터로서의 생애동안 보내준 그들의
끊임없는 성원에 대한 보답이죠" 그는 이어서 "연아는 전세계를 아우르는 스포츠의 영웅이자 올림픽챔피언으로서 한국을
대표하는 아이콘이랍니다. 저는 그녀가 누구이며 어떤 문화적 환경 속에서 자랐는지 보여줄 적기라고 생각해요. 이 프로그
램을 통해 세계무대에서 그녀의 가슴 속에 고이 간직해 온... 그녀의 모국인 한국과 그 국민들에 대한 사랑을 분명히 보여
줄 수 있을 거라고 기대합니다" 라고 덧붙였다.

Yuna Kim also explained the meaning of her new free program. "David Wilson had often recommended Arirang (one of
the most famous Korean folk music) for program music. However, I had my reservations because I thought it was never
the right time. After the success at the Olympics, I thought now is the right time to give back to the people of
Korea and to thank them for their enthusiastic support"

김연아 선수는 자신의 프리프로그램에 대해 "데이빗 윌슨은 자주 아리랑(한국의 가장 인기있는 전통음악 중의 하나)을 프로
그램 음악으로 권유했다"고 말하며, "하지만 그때마다 아직은 때가 아니라며 아껴두었습니다. 올림픽에서 성공을 거둔 후,
한국인들에게 보답하고 그들의 열정적인 성원에 대해 감사할 때가 바로 지금이라는 생각을 하게 되었지요"라고 말했다.

On the long program, Peter Oppegard stated, "When I first saw Yuna doing the free program, it took my breath away
because she comes to a point after she does her first triple lutz - triple toe and skates around with a freedom in
her movement that looks really beautiful. There is true joy and freedom in her movement and skating. I hope she
fully delivers these emotions to the audience." He added, "I also feel that she has a sense of her country and
people with her and that in a way, she is giving back and showing appreciation for where she came from"

롱 프로그램에 대하여 오피가드는 다음과 같이 말했다. "연아의 이번 프로그램을 처음 보았을 때 나는 숨이 멎을 것만
같았습니다. 연아가 도입부의 트리플 러츠-트리플 토 점프를 한 뒤에 이어지는 그저 아름다운 움직임 속에서 자유로움을
느끼고 있었기 때문이죠. 그녀의 안무와 스케이팅에는 진정한 기쁨과 자유가 스며있습니다. 저는 연아가 이런 감정들을
충분히 관중들에게 전달하기를 소망합니다. 저는 또한 연아가 (그녀의 프로그램을 통해) 그녀의 모국 그리고 한국인들을
항상 생각하고 있다는 것과 자신이 자란 곳에 대해 보답하고 감사하는 마음을 표현하고 있다는 것을 느꼈습니다"

Yuna Kim continues to train with Peter Oppegard at the East West Ice Palace located in Artesia, California since
October. She will debut her new programs at the 2011 World Figure Skating Championships in Tokyo next March.

김연아 선수는 지난 10월 부터 미국 캘리포니아 아르테시아에 위치한 이스트웨스트 아이스팰리스에서 오피가드 코치와
함께 훈련하고 있으며, 2011년 3월 도쿄에서 열리는 세계선수권대회에서 새 프로그램을 처음 선보일 예정이다.

[출처] http://www.universalsports.com/news/article/newsid=503147.html

엊그제 미국 NBC 미디어그룹 유니버설스포츠가 기사화한 피겨여제 김연아 선수에 대한 소식과
발본이에욤... 방금 깨어나 웹서핑 하다강 나름 의미있고 신나는 내용이라서 퍼왔는뎀 얼마나 그녀가
세계적으로 영향력 있는진 잘 아시겠죠? 어리지만 대단한 국민 롤모델이기에 강조를 드림당 @@

시황을 쓰기 전 지금 난 독자에게 전달하려는 메시지가 무엇인지? 그러기에 앞서 스스로 확신이
서있는지? 또한 그동안 얼마나 많은 요소들을 심사숙고하고 판단하는 과정 거쳤는지?를 30분 이상
검토한 후 이곳 들르지요... 축약어법으로 표현하는 이유람 기억선택적 호소력이 강하기 때문 +_+

일단 지긋지긋한 흔들기가 마무리 과정으로 접어들 부니기... 물런 잔파도 여진이야 계속되겠지만
선이든 악이든 글로벌 세상은 궁극적으로 동일 목표인 "부의 추구"를 지향하면서 존재의미를 찾죠
글궁 절 아껴주시는 님들 드리고픈 단어람 바루 김연아 선수의 프리곡 <오마쥬 투 꼬레>임을...^^;

[추신]

무심코 간밤 선옵방에 들렀다가 어느 님이 올린 낙서같은 글을 보고 배꼽이 빠질 정도로 웃기길래
무단 캡처했었지욤... 저런 분들은 차라리 단순하기에 오히려 수익을 내실지도 모른단 생각 드네여
아니 단지 표현기법만 그럴 뿐 막상 그 누구에게라도 감히 맞설 정도의 내공 보유했을지둥~!!!!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

팍스넷 소피의세상님의 글입니다.
블로그주소 : http://blog.moneta.co.kr/blog.screen?blogId=gonnapiss